MY FIRST POST!

Indian Map @atharvadehadraya.blogspot.com


We all know that India is a diverse nation. Countless religions reside here HAPPILY and PEACEFULLY. But still we see some SOCIAL STIGMAS hindering the Equity and Togetherness of our Nation. We all need to take INITIATIVE to make India a better place to live. All people must join their hands and MARCH AHEAD to change INDIA. 
Welcome to my blog: atharvadehadraya.blogspot.com
Photo Credit : www.freepik.com



WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


It's my first post on the blog and I felt that it would be great to begin with my dear COUNTRY.
Well, my posts will be mostly based on a VARIETY of topics including my hobbies on which I would share my views and experiences.

I love my India!


Regards,
Atharva Dehadraya

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments